The work we do at Écarg Therapeutic Bodyworks, LLC is by nature measurable and result oriented. Everyone seen (whether or not it’s their first time to massage therapy), will always have some form of results. It is not uncommon for results to be so dramatic at times, clients leave treatment sessions pain free, and often with just one treatment. We see clients with all kinds of pain, some very excruciating at times, they are in tears. An example of such degree of pain is Nerve Impingement. The most satisfying and rewarding feeling are to see a client's physical transformation and hear him or her report the removal or reduction of their pain level.
Some of the issues we deal with on a day to day basis are: Tennis Elbow, Nerve Impingement, Spasms, Muscle Damage (Sports related injury), Scar Tissue, Headaches, Neck pain, Upper/Lower Back Pain, and increasingly, more work related pain.
We believe the best testimonials come from the people who have been helped and they are standing by to share their stories with any interested party who may call requesting to speak with them. However, here are some testimonials clients sent us which are posted below. These stories are subject to change, and as new ones come in we will update this page to make them available to everyone.
1. This client writes: "Lorna's massage was more than the usual poke and push. Her intuitive style found the knots and loosened them in a way that worked with my body instead of against it. I have had a lot of experiences with massage that left me sore and bruised and while I like a very strong massage, I felt that Lorna was able to do that without leaving me in pain the next day. She also didn't set a timer but instead made sure she had addressed all my issues before we were finished.
Thanks Lorna for going beyond the usual!"
Kristin Huffman, Broadway Actress and Entrepreneur, Milford, CT
2. This client writes: "I am writing to thank you for the attention and care you have provided for me during my painful encounter with "Tennis Elbow". I immediately recognized the injury had dissipated after your therapeutic massage. I enjoy training for marathons and running in local races which without your routine massages my muscle cramping and injuries would prevent me from attaining my sports goals.
My chronic neck pain from daily life stress requires your close attention. I thank you for listening, focusing and applying your knowledge to fix me. I always leave with an education on how to better take care of my whole being. You are a "cure all" and I always look forward to our time together.
If I had the money Elvis Presley, John F. Kennedy, Nicole Smith or Michael Jackson, I would have hired you to be my full time healer. You must come with a guarantee for longevity, increased fulfillment and energy - did I mention a decrease in physical pain. It’s all on the upside with you. That's why I want to take a moment to write a note to personally let you know, I cherish your professional God-given gift.
Maria LoRicco, CEO/President, New Haven, CT
3. This client reports: "I have been having neck pain for quite some time. I talked to my doctor about the pain who then referred me to a physical therapist. After a series of sessions, I noticed I was not feeling any better. I discussed it with the physical therapist who suggested trying massage therapy.
I have been seeing Lorna since February 2010. Her technique in identifying the source of discomfort was very effective which resulted in almost immediate relief using Corporate Chair Massage.
I look forward to my continued improvement under Lorna's care."
Joe Raffone, Realtor, Hamden, CT
4. This client writes: "This was my first massage and it came at a good time. Three days ago, I made the mistake of lifting my daughter’s book bag (she's in high school) and that evening, I started feeling pain in my left shoulder blade. I tried heat and Motrin with not much relief. I am happy to say that after this massage, I feel much better (not 100%, but at least 80%). I am very pleased and would highly recommend massage therapy!"
Mary Morcaldi, Nurse, North Haven, CT
5. This client writes: "This massage was perfect. I drive a lot in the car for my work, so I get really stiff. It was very relaxing and you worked the knots out of my back."
Sue Bernacki, Woodbury, CT
6. This client writes: "Thank you so much for the massage. You have a very caring personality and it is very obvious that you really want to help others. I live in a great deal of pain from many injuries and appreciated your kind demeanor, the feeling of relaxation and diminishment of pain that you had to offer, Thanks again for sharing your gift..."
Diane Chianese, Naugatuck, CT
7. This client writes: "Thank you for coming to our workshop today. For working mothers like me, this is a special treat. You did a very nice job..."
Siobahn Lawlar, Ballston Lake, NY
8. This client writes: "Thank you so much. This was just what I needed; it enhanced my already great weekend. Just an FYI, massages are awesome..."
Phyllis Currad, Saratoga Springs, NY
9. This client writes: "You helped me to relax very much. You worked out the pain I had in my shoulder and neck. You are very nice and a special gifted person..."
Marie Martin, Bristol, CT
10. This client writes: "The massage was wonderful. I wished it was longer. You were very attentive to the amount of pressure desired. Thank you very much for relaxing me - it was much needed..."
Angela Watrons, Guilford, CT
11. This client writes: "Lorna: Many, many thanks for your magic touch - what a delightful treat. You have a wonderful manner of teaching, relaxing and rejuvenating a soul..."
Mary O'Connell Judy, Hampton, CT
12. This client writes: "Lorna: You are a wonderful person and a terrific therapist. I was amazed at how effective the Lymphatic Drainage was..."
Jennifer Thayer, Branford, CT
13. This client writes: "I feel completely relaxed. Thank you for all your time and for the headache techniques..."
Sylvia Lecky, CT
14. This client writes: "Lorna, I feel very relaxed yet energized at the same time! How can this be? Thank you for the full body massage. I feel very peaceful..."
Carolann Slayton, North Branford, CT
15. This client writes: "Lorna: You are such a wonderful woman! Thank you so much for my neck and back massage. My headache is almost completely gone. I feel much better now and can continue scrapping for at least another 3 hours. It was nice being able to spend more time with you this time. Keep up the great work..."
Erin Bergeron, Bristol, CT
16. This client writes: "Lorna: Thank you kindly for your wonderful work! Your insight was very helpful and your hands are magnificent. Your work on me was great. You touched on several problem areas and helped me to understand why they were problem areas in the first place. Thank you again!..."
Christine Martin, Bristol, CT
17. This client writes: "Lorna: Thank you for treating me and paying special attention to my Fibromyalgia Trigger Points. I hope you share in the healing hands of Jesus - the source of all health and healing..."
Donna Obarouski, Watertown, CT
18. This client writes: "Truly a gifted massage therapist. Lorna listens to her fingers and goes right to the problem spots. Her instincts are right on... She gives a great massage..."
Elizabeth Degnon, CT
19. This client writes: I thought that the massage was very pleasing. It was the best massage I have ever received, and I've had quite a few. When I got out of the chair, I felt very replenished and invigorated. I am ready for the world!"
Victor, New Haven, CT
20. This client writes: "The massage was wonderful. I am a stay-at-home mom and feel that my time is never my own. This was one of the few moments of peace I've craved for a long time. I really appreciate your time and thoroughness..."
Maya Drye, Hamden, CT
21. This client writes: "I am 90 years old. I think she did a great job. It was an excellent job. I feel great. This was my first massage..."
Charlotte Williams, New Haven, CT
22. A little 7 year old reports (after receiving permission from her mother to be massaged), "this is better than dinner"! The best part of the massage to her was the 'Tapotement'.
Bronya Senior, Trumbull, CT